Wednesday, June 3, 2009

55 Days to go

My running has been going well, the hamstring is almost 100%.   Yesterday I threw the shot back over 37 for the first time since I hurt my shoulder last fall, then did some long jump pop ups, then ran about 3.5miles.  Day before that, on Mon., I ran 4m in the morning, then in the afternoon I threw the discus, then ran 10x200 in 31-33.  The last was 28.5, more like sprinter form instead of middle distance form.  
Tomorrow I'll try vaulting again, then maybe I'll try hurdling on Friday.  Should be good to go as long as I work into it.  
I entered the National Masters Championships today, which are in Oshkosh Wi, on July 9 and 10.  It's about the only meet I can do before the worlds, so I decided to do it even though I don't really want to fly there because I have two trips to Europe this summer already.  

No comments:

Post a Comment